The Deputy Provost for Academic Affairs – Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College would like to invite eligible applicants to apply for postgraduate programmes in the academic year 2022/2023;
1. Master of Medicine (MMed) in the following programmes:-
|(i)||MMed Otorhinolaryngology||(ii)||MMed Ophthalmology|
|(iii)||MMed Anaesthesia||(iv)||MMed Obstetrics and Gynecology|
An MD or equivalent (MBBS, MBChB) Degree from a recognised University with a GPA of 2.7 or
B grade average.
2. Master of Science (MSc) In Urology
An MMed Degree in General Surgery or Equivalent with a GPA of 3.0 or B grade average.
3. Master of Science (MSc) in Clinical Research
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degrees or their equivalents (MBBS, MB ChB, BDS) with a minimum GPA of 2.7 or a B grade average.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), with a minimumGPAof 2.7 or a B grade average in biology, Zoology, Microbiology, Parasitology, Environmental Health, Biomedical Sciences and Health Laboratory Sciences.
4. Master of Science (MSc) In Medical Microbiology, Immunology with Molecular Biology
Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences such as Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Microbiology, Biology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Molecular biology and Biotechnology, with a minimum GPA of 2.7 or a B grade average.
5. Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Medical Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Environmental Health Scientists or graduate Nurses from this University College or any other recognized University, OR;
- Candidates from any other recognized University in health- or health-related fields such as Sociology, Anthropology, Biostatistics, Demography, Food sciences, Veterinary sciences, Epidemiology, Health information science and Law.
- Graduates must have a minimum GPA of 2.7 or a B grade average.
6. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Holder of a relevant Master Degree (after has attained the first degree), either MMed, MSc, MPH or a relevant Master Degree or equivalent with a GPA of 3.0 or B grade average.
Applicants for Masters programmes shall submit an application online through; osim.kcmuco.ac.tz/apply and attach the following in one PDF document which includes a CV, letter of sponsorship, 3 letters from referees, certificates and academic transcripts from Ordinary Level to degree and internship certificate and registration certificate from Medical Council of Tanganyikafor MMed applicants.
(i) Application without degree transcripts attachments will not be considered.
(ii) Applicants with foreign degree certificates must attach the certificate of Verification of Foreign
Awards obtainable from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- The application fee is Tsh. 50,000/= or 50USD for international applicants and Tshs. 100,000/= or 100USD for PhD applicants
- International applicants are required to pay the application fee through the Bank account below and submit the bank slip and money transfer statement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Forex Account (Dollar account):-
Kilimanjaro Christian University Medical College
Account no: 017105000676
NBC Moshi Branch
SWIFT CODE. NLCBTZTX
P. O. Box 3030, MOSHI,
PhD applicants should download the application from our website; www.kcmuco.ac.tz and submit their application packages either physically or via postal mail to;
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College,
P. Box 2240, Moshi
Tel: +255 (027) 2753616, Email: email@example.com
The application package for PhD should include:- (i) a Concept note or Preliminary PhD proposal (ii) a Duly filled Application Form (Download from website) (iii) Certificates and Academic Transcripts from Ordinary Level to Master’s degree (iv) Updated CV with names of 3 referees (v) Birth certificate (vi) Application fee payment receipt (banking details on the application form)
DEADLINE: The deadline for submission of applications will be on 14th August 2022 for more details visit our website.