The organizing committee of the KCMUCo International Scientific Conference invites you to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations. When preparing an abstract for submission, please carefully follow the instructions below:-
- All abstracts must be in English.
- The title, authors, and authors’ affiliations should be entered in upper-case and lower-case letters ( e.g Correct Format: Abstract Title, Incorrect format: ABSTRACT TITLE);
- The character limit for the abstract is 400 maximum, this does not include the title, authors’ information, or affiliation. There are no minimum length requirements;
- Submit your abstract as one paragraph. Embed headings such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion, etc. within your abstract;
- The format for submission should be Microsoft Word and the font is Arial 11.5;
- Do not include tables, figures, acknowledge, funding sources, references, or other supplementary information;
- Standard abbreviations may be used for common terms only. Otherwise, any abbreviation should be in brackets after the first full use of the word. Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided the name in full is outlined in the body of the abstract;
- All abstracts will go through a peer-review process carried out by a review panel and communicate only to successful applicants;
- The review panel reserves the right to reject any abstract considered not to meet the conference criteria;
- Deadline for submission: 30th /09/2023;
- Abstracts should be submitted only through this Email address: email@example.com
- KCMUCo intends to publish the accepted abstracts in a conference programme booklet as a journal supplement and references will be made to the source of the abstract;
- Declaration of an agreement to the publication’s terms and conditions will be requested at the time of acceptance of your abstracts.
See you in Moshi-Kilimanjaro