The Deputy Provost for Academic Affairs – Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College would like to invite eligible applicants to apply for MMed Radiology, MMed Urology Master of Public Health, MSc, and Ph.D. programmes in the 2021/2022 admission cycle;
1. Master of Science (MSc) In Urology
An MMed Degree in General Surgery or Equivalent with a GPA of 3.0 or B grade average.
2. Master of Science (MSc) in Epidemiology and Applied Biostatistics
An undergraduate degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Health Laboratory Sciences, Pharmacy, Environmental Health Sciences, and Nursing with a GPA of 2.7 or a “B” grade average.
3. Master of Science (MSc) in Clinical Research
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degrees or their equivalents (MBBS, MB ChB, BDS) with a minimum GPA of 2.7 or a “B” grade average.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), with a minimumGPAof 2.7 or a“B” grade average inBiology, Zoology, Microbiology, Parasitology, Environmental Health, Biomedical Sciences and Health Laboratory Sciences.
4. Master of Science (MSc) In Medical Microbiology, Immunology with Molecular Biology
Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences such as Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Microbiology, Biology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Molecular biology, and Biotechnology, with a minimum GPA of 2.7 or a “B” grade average.
5. Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Medical Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Environmental Health Scientists or graduate Nurses from this University College or any other recognized University, OR;
- Candidates from any other recognized University in health- or health-related fields such as sociology, anthropology, Biostatistics, Demography, Food sciences, Veterinary sciences, Epidemiology, Health information science and Law.
- Graduates must have a minimum GPA of 2.7 or a “B” grade average.
6. Master of Medicine Programmes
- MMed in Urology
- MMed in Diagnostic Radiology and Medical Imagine
An MD or equivalent (MBBS, MBChB) Degree from a recognized University of GPA of 2.7 or
B grade average.
7. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Holder of a relevant Master Degree (after has attained the first degree), either MMed, MSc, MPH, or a relevant Master Degree or equivalent with a GPA of 3.0 or B grade average.
Applicants for Masters shall submit the application online through; osim.kcmuco.ac.tz/apply and attach the following in one PDF document which includes degree certificate and transcript, CV, letter of sponsorship, 3 letters from referees, certificates of Ordinary and Advanced Level of secondary education. Applicants with foreign qualifications shall be considered for admission after obtaining approval by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) i.e. Foreign Award Verification Certificate.
NOTE: Application without transcripts attachments will not be considered.
Ph.D. applicants should download the application form from our website; www.kcmuco.ac.tz and submit their application packages either physically or via postal mail to;
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College,
P. Box 2240, Moshi
Tel: +255 (027) 2753616, Email: email@example.com
The application package for Ph.D. should include:- (i) Concept note or Preliminary Ph.D. proposal (ii) Duly filled Application Form (Download from website) (iii) Certificates and Academic Transcripts from Ordinary Level to Master degree (iv) Updated CV with names of 3 referees (v) Birth certificate (vi) Application fee payment receipt (banking details on the application form)
DEADLINE: The deadline for submission of applications will be on 27th September 2021 and for more details visit our website.