The Deputy Provost for Academic Affairs – Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo) invites eligible applicants to apply for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences for the academic year 2021/2022.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including “D” Passes in Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. A Pass in Basic Mathematics and English Language is an added advantage.
- Applicants shall submit an application online through our web page; osim.kcmuco.ac.tz/apply
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at +255765598901. For issues to deal with the programme and clarifications of entry requirements please contact our Admissions office. at +255693008774 or +255768516950, Email: email@example.com
- Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the programme entry requirements before attempting to apply.
- Applicants must ascertain that they possess the minimum entry requirements before paying application fees as the fees are non-refunded.
- The application fee is Tshs. 50,000/=
- The closing date for receiving applications is 13th August 2021.