Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo) through the faculty of Nursing (FN) is inviting applications for two MSc. Scholarship in Nursing and Midwifery. The Project is a collaborative effort involving KCMUCo, Kamuzu College of Nursing (KCN) in Malawi, and the University of Stavanger in Norway. The project is funded by the Norwegian Programme for Capacity Development in Higher Education and Research for Development (NORHED II). The selected candidate will be enrolled at the KCN Malawi for two years programme commencing in April 2021.
A successful candidate must have:
- First degree in Nursing and Midwifery with a GPA of 3.5 and above
- Must be an employee of KCMUCo or ready to be employed by KCMUCo and must enter into a bonding agreement
- Staff who is under the contract must submit a letter from the employer
- Applicants must be a Tanzanian Citizen
The Application Letter Must Include
- A letter motivating the application
- Applicant’s detailed address (including e-mail and mobile number)
- Certified copies of certificates and academic transcripts
- Certificate of Internship
- Recent CV indicating position and employer
- Two letters of recommendation from academicians with their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Confirmation of study leave from your employer
All interested applicants are requested to send their application as soon as possible and no later than
1st February 2021.
All applications must be submitted to:
Dean Faculty of Nursing
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College
The successful candidates will be notified via their e-mail address.