Evaluation of the feasibility, accuracy, and effect of a rapid point-of-care serological triage test for active TB in high burden, HIV-endemic African settings: A multi-center, parallel-group, randomized, controlled trial – SeroSelectTB
SeroSelectTB project is a consortium of African and European Institutions led by the coordinator the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH) supported by the European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership Association (the EDCTP Association).
Other collaborating Institutions includes:
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCo), Moshi, Tanzania
- Armauer Hansen Research Institute (AHRI), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands
- Stellenbosch University (SU), Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Lateral Flow Laboratories (Pty) Ltd (LFL), Greenwich Place, Capricorn Crescent, Capricon Technology Park, Muizenberg 7945, South Africa
- InVivo BioTech Services GmbH (InVivo), Neuendorfstrasse Henningdorf, Germany
- Aether Dynamics Consulting & Trading GmbH, Wien, Austria
- E-MEDDIA, rue saint honore, Paris, France
SeroSelectTB project runs for the duration of 48 months starting January 2020.